Speech Therapy Talk Membership
Affordable Materials You can Actually Use!
What's Included in this membership site?
With this membership, you will have instant access to 1000+ pages (yes it has grown to over 1,000 pages/slides of activities) of speech and language activities, articulation teaching guides, tailored games that target specific speech and language goals, story companions, Spanish materials, worksheets, prompts/visuals, handouts, teletherapy materials, and more for an AFFORDABLE price!
To adapt to the current crisis, all materials have been adapted to teletherapy friendly formats. Please keep reading to find out more!
1000's of pages/slides/presentations!
paperwork & More!
PDFs, Google Docs, Google Slides
I started the membership website a few years ago by "accident." When I started my private practice, I needed all my own materials. This is an expensive and daunting task. I made a list of my wants:
- Affordable (hard to come by)
- No print (I love trees & the earth)
- Not cutesy (I hate cutting and pasting)
I couldn't find these things. So, I started making my own materials and putting them on my website so I could find them.
As my materials grew, I thought....maybe other SLPs and parents could benefit from these? So, for a nominal fee, I started the membership website (only $10.00)!!!
Access to all materials & videos
Pay per month
Access to all materials & videos
Pay per year (2 months free!)
Access to al materials & videos
Never pay again!
What makes this membership different from the rest?
First of all....price! This is the only affordable membership program out there!
- Speech therapy is EXPENSIVE. Therapy can cost anywhere from $90-150 PER SESSION!
- Materials can be EXPENSIVE. Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) can be EXPENSIVE! ONE activity can cost more than this membership.
- Many memberships (while amazing) are EXPENSIVE. $30+ a month is a hefty price.
PRACTICING SPEECH PATHOLOGIST:
- All materials are made by me, a PRACTICING speech pathologist. I only make materials that I use. I want to test drive them before I send them out to the public.
- Other programs, while wonderful, aren't run by practicing speech pathologists and this can make a big difference.
- I truly care about what I do and the parents and speech pathologists that I am lucky enough to connect with. It brings me such joy to work with you, honestly.
- At Speech Therapy Talk Membership, you are truly part of a small business that cares, and I go out of my way to treat everyone with kindness. I think the world needs more of that. You will feel the difference.
OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS:
- I LOVE feedback and suggestions. If there is something you need, let me know and I will do my best to create something!
NEW WEEKLY MATERIALS:
- I am always in need of new materials and I get bored. I am ALWAYS making materials and sharing them weekly.
Amount of Material:
- There are THOUSANDS of pages of materials.
- Instead of buying one app or one packet that targets one thing, you get a healthy variety of FUNCTIONAL and PRACTICAL games and materials.
Entire Focus on LOW-PREP and FUNCTIONAL Therapy
- The ENTIRE PURPOSE of this site and of my therapy practice (and life really) is to create therapy programs that are PRACTICAL, FUNCTIONAL, and EFFECTIVE.
- I DESPISE a lot of prep work (those activities aren't even that effective).
- I place a huge IMPORTANCE on family education and involvement, and therefore, these materials will reflect that philosophy.
Home Program Materials:
- Activities and information are designed for children working towards speech and language goals ranging from saying sounds right (articulation), learning first words, and/or working on any language skills (grammar, morphology, vocabulary, narrative structure, pragmatics).
- One silver lining about the Covid-19 crisis has been my introduction to no-print materials. I am IN LOVE and plan on using them well after the crisis has passed.
- Most materials have been adapted to No-Print utilizing PowerPoint and Google Slides. New teletherapy materials are been added twice a week!
- This program supplements current speech therapy programs.
- Parents have activities they can implement throughout the day.
- SLPs and Educators can print off and provide activities for parents
- We have Spanish handouts and a complete Spanish articulation program to help our Spanish-speaking families!
- We know how important it is to encourage bilingual language acquisition.
Questions? Contact us!
340 W Butterfield Rd., Suite 4B, Elmhurst, IL 60126
This has been autogenerated as a placeholder for homepage.